Saturday, April 4, 2009

Out of touch

LAck of updates as life has taken over. Plans and strategies are now being put in place to rectify this. All that marketing rubbish about working smarter not harder. I am refraining from swearing too as I think some of my students now read this blog, along with Auntie June.

Worked last night djing at a party for some french bloke. I was doing it alone but it was interesting keeping the music going for 5 hours on my own- thats quite a set. Ended up playing clash and communards pop trash to get the lazy french off their arses but it was short lived so I went back to playing gritty electro mash like DC recordings just cos I liked the sound of it on a loud system.

Teaching getting right in the way of the art at the mo, so Im going to set up a studio at school to allow some creativity between lessons, like maltesers between meals... just want to crank out some drawings as Im a bit bored of heavy oils of kids, and I need to get my productivity up.

Have a few projects on the go, some signage style stuff and a fake profile of and imaginary art group. also setting up the Sidcup Discount Arts Group- an art movement based nowhere near sidcup and not commercially viable in any way so no reason to call it discount really. done a great logo for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment