Wednesday, April 22, 2009

An average night

...Kelly and I just put the kids to bed, dog is wandering around chewing random stuff while she waits for an evening trundle, tv on showing the budget, jeering fat old men who are out of touch listening to another fatcat man about numbers that sound like they are from star trek. What will Matilda be listening to when she hears a budget in similar situations- berquillions, noodle-illions?

Meanwhile I am eager to get back to painting tomorrow, as a week has gone passed and I have half a painting to show for it... have earned myself another weeks salary from school,and have been on to Joe about building the ramp at the gallery, but I still have 39 pictures to paint, 5 watercolours, a whole set of stickers and some signs. Maybe t shirts too... I should pop over to the gallery to see Thomas, ease his mind as to my progress, get some feedback, get inspired.

Then crack on, I guess, and get over to collect the kids from school.

May take a load of photos of the fake phones available at the phone market- snoy erikson, iPhone air, nokio, molarota- they are all there- their beautiful!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment