Tuesday, November 27, 2007

New tighter measures for your pleasure



In moment of clarity yesterday I decided to introduce some level of art historical context, at least some level of critique. Much of what I produce, think, say etc is in fact rubbish and though it can be construed as valid in terms of an honest cataloging of one 'stream of consciousness', I think it only serves to confuse and muddy the context of my output- visually at least. Therefore some images have now been 'graded' and accordingly re-represented, in an attempt to clarify what it is I am trying to say. I will not at this stage be assessing the written contributions to this blog, though one painful entry springs to mind as worthy of immediate deletion. Any comments will be welcomed which can provide some critical assessment of the written content- please feel free to recommend posts for deletion or which you find offensive, either in their nature or by their pointlessness. Comments also welcome on visual entries as well, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment