Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Good 'n Crooked

"In order to produce good work, in order to be a succesful illustrator, one needs to have a nice line. A really nice, soulful, warm, deliberate line. And one needs a good 'n crooked imagination- a kinda twisted, mirrored, awkard-to-front thought pattern that put 2+2 together and gets fries." - Discuss...

{aside I have neither... my line- whilst acceptablein pencil on paper will not reproduce to any effect in process, and is thus redundant. My ideas are at times vague, usually irrelevant, and generally impractical as I cannot articulate them in any visual capacity anyway- watercolour, drawing or painting. Those works which I consider have succeeded are merely decorative matter which contain neither of the above (self defined) illustrative prerequesites, and thus my work neither succeeds nor satisfies.}

No comments:

Post a Comment