Saturday, March 8, 2008

This is progress


So this is actually starting to look like progress- this is really happening- its going off. Had a meeting with Thomas from Island again today, (shown above)to finalise my project. Thomas has kindly given his benediction, his backing, his photographer and one of his artists to my new project, which focuses on a group of china's top professional skateboarders as they enterpret the shanghai environment, one chilly thursday morning (probably next week). This thing is going to go of, its going to be amazing. I was excited before, but with one of Shanghai's most respected and outlandish gallery owners behind me, and Joe, californian skate entrepreneur and owner of funboxx amongst other xtreme ventures, I have a great team behind me, with me, willing me on to produce some good work. And to think that this is one of three projects on the go at the mo- amazing. Man, this is really happening. This is real.

No comments:

Post a Comment